Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome Back Michelle!

Hello!

I hope that you're enjoying reading the new DT members bio's!  Today we're welcoming back Michelle, who was with us for our first term and we're lucky enough to have her back for a second!  Michelle was super helpful and inspiring through the first DT term and I know that we'll be delighted every time she finishes another project!  Just in case you're new to the blog, let's have Michelle tell you a little about herself!


Hey Pages' fans! This is DT member, Michelle McClure, back for another term. I enjoyed creating projects and sharing them with you for the past six months, and am looking forward to thinking up more fun ideas for the next six months. I love all sorts of crafts, but mostly concentrate on scrapbooking. I like to integrate different elements into my projects, so look for hardware store finds in my October reveal. I live in Temple City with my hubby and two dogs. Besides crafts, I also enjoy volleyball, reading, travel and inspiring others to be creative. If you ever have questions about my projects, feel free to contact me via my blog: http://outofmybook.blogspot.com/ Thanks for reading!

Thanks, Michelle! 
We'll be back tomorrow to introduce another Page's DT Member!
Andi

No comments: