Background

Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet the New Page's Design Team

Hello!

Today I'm going to introduce you to Debra Fabanish, one of our new Design Team Members!  Debra is an avid supporter of Page's From the Heart, a Mom, works and finds time to papercraft!  Wow!  Debra really impressed us with her use of Graphic45 paper and embellishments.  We also loved how she took papercrafting supplies and incorporated them into her every day life, like with goodie bags and home decor.  I'll let Debra tell you a little about herself!


My name is Debbie Fabanish and I've loved crafts since I was a little girl....a very long time!  I am employed as the retirement plan administrator at USC, and have two college-age children.  I live in Monrovia and in addition to scrapbooking, card making and other paper crafts, I like to cook, read books on my new Kindle, play golf and am learning to knit.

I hope that everyone gives Debra a very warm welcome!  Debra will also be teaching a class at the Page's Holiday Cheer Event in November!  We hope that you'll want to come on down and meet her in person!

We'll see you tomorrow to introduce you to another Page's Design Team Member!
Andi

No comments: