Background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Please Welcome Becky!

Hello! 

Today we're going to introduce Becky, who you may remember was a Guest Designer for 1 month last term and who was also a Page's Challenge Winner.  Becky won us over last term with her adorable patriotic banner and utensil holder.  We're very excited that she applied to be on this Page's term and we're sure that you'll be excited to see what she creates!  Let's hear from Becky!


Hi everyone! My name is Becky and I am SOOOOO excited to be joining the Pages From the Heart Design Team! I have been paper crafting for about 8 years when I started scrapping pictures from my senior year of high school. I took a break and picked back up about four years ago and haven't stopped since! My favorite scrapbook subjects these days are pictures of my wedding last fall when I married my high school sweetheart and pictures of my orange tabby cat, Normandy. My style tends to be simple but pretty girly-lots of bling and ribbon. But I also love distressing. So I guess I am a distressed girly-girl?




Some of my favorite companies are Pebbles, My Little Shoebox, and Bo Bunny. And lately I cannot live with out my distressing inks or Epiphany punches! When I am not scrapbooking I enjoy reading, using my Disneyland pass, and catching up on my DVR (I love Project Runway and Castle!). But cropping with friends is when I am the happiest.

Thanks, Becky!
You can also keep up with Becky by checking our her blog here!

We'll see you back her tomorrow!
Andi

No comments: