Background

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Debbie's Layouts!

Hello!

We're going to be sharing Debbie Lacy's final Design Team projects today, which is a 2 page layout!  Here's Debbie!

My project this month is another two-page layout.  When I saw this paper line I fell in love with it and knew exactly which pictures I was going to be using.  WeR Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor is probably one of my all-time favorite fall lines. 

Be sure to pop into the store and pick some up, you will just love it!  For my paint effect this month I used the Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Sunny Yellow and Kiwi.  If you haven't given these a try yet, you will want to pop into store and pick some up.
And here's Debbie's layout!


Debbie was able to cut down one of the papers that she received in her kit for her title and for the Banner image  She used the different tags as embellishments and the dimensional stickers.

Thanks, Debbie, for all of your hard work this term!  You can always see what Debbie is up to by visiting her blog!

We'll see you tomorrow for a project from Christina!
Andi

No comments: