Background

Friday, October 21, 2011

Our Last Design Team Member

Hello!

Today is my day to re-introduce myself to all of the Page's fans!  My name is Andi and I'm your Page's Design Team Coordinator! 

Sorry for the picture!  It's the only one that I have without a my little boy!  But, the good part is, that I decorated this hat using cardstock (the Chestshire Cat's eyes and smile), glimmer mist (to make the hat pink and purple instead of white), a pink boa and a tea cup!  See, I use papercrafting supplies every chance I get!

I am a Stay-at-Home-Mom to a 3 year old boy named Adam who is the primary subject of all my page layouts.  I just celebrated my 5 year wedding anniversary to my HS sweetheart and I live in Redlands.  I met Kathy and became a HUGE fan of Page's from the Heart while I was an Ambassador for QuicKutz (now LifeStyle Crafts).  I also run a handmade business from my home and have a shop on etsy.  I started out as an avid scrapbooker while I was in my teens, but now love to try it all.  I enjoy creating layouts, cards, party decor, projects, mini-albums... if it has to do with playing with paper and crafting supplies, sign me up!  When I'm not as my craft island, I'm probably at my sewing machine, reading my NOOK, teaching a papercrafting class somewhere or on a trip to Disneyland with my son! 

I am a very clean, linear papercrafter, you'll never see a picture askew on my layout!  I love a lot of companies, but am inspired by paper more than anything!  I enjoy October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Graphic45,Jenni Bowline, Jillibean, Lillybee... and that's just a few!!  I'm super excited to be the Design Team Coordinator for Page's and am excited for this next term! 

I look forward to meeting all of our Page's fans at the Holiday Cheer Event on November 12th and 13th!

Have a great weekend!
Andi

No comments: