Background

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Please Welcome Page's Guest Designer!

Hello!

Today I'd love to introduce you to Lauren Anderson, Page's Guest Designer!  Lauren will be a HUGE asset for the Page's Design Team this term - Lauren and I will be alternating assignments!  When I received Lauren's application I knew that she'd be inspiring for all of the Page's supporters!  Let's hear from Lauren!

I’ve been an avid paper crafter since somewhere in and around 2008. My mother has always been crafty; she’s a seamstress, a painter and a paper crafter. When I was finishing up school with my Mechanical Engineering degree (Go Beach!), she invited me to be a part of her monthly, craft club. That’s where I was introduced to the world of paper crafting. I fell in LOVE with paper and especially making cards! There’s just something about putting your heart into a card, giving it to someone and seeing how much they appreciate the hard work and love put into it that brings me joy. With my knowledge increasing in the world of paper crafting, so has my desire to share and teach others. I’m so excited about what I will be able to share with and teach you!

Thanks, Lauren!  Lauren will be teaching a great class at Page's Holiday Cheer event, so please stay tuned to see what she's going to be doing!  I know you'll want to join her!  You can keep up with Lauren by checking out her blog here!

We'll be back tomorrow with our final DT Member.
Andi

2 comments:

Paper Love said...

I'm so excited for this upcoming Design Team Term! Thanks so much for having me. :)

Lauren

Becky said...

It was so nice meeting you Lauren! Go Beach!