Background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hop on Aboard and take a look at this cute card!

Hello!

I'm back today to share another project from Michelle that she created using October Afternoon's Boarding Pass Paper Line.

Title: Miss You Card

Featured Collection: October Afternoon's Boarding Pass
DT Member: Michelle


There are some really cute flairs or "tin pins" with this collection. I also really liked the different time zone clocks and the blue and red stripes on the patterned paper, entitled, "Berlin". Each patterned paper in this collection is named after a different city from around the world.



I decided to play with a circular theme because of the pin and the clocks and created this card.  I wanted to capture the motion of an airplane flying through space so I magically levitated the pin in the middle of the card.


I'm just kidding, I used a piece of transparency film.

I used Glossy Accents on the faces of the clocks to make it more glass like and on the little black airplane for emphasis. I printed a quote on a cardstock sticker for the sentiment. I wrapped some red and white twine to repeat the stripes' color and pattern. I attached a tiny envelope I cut off another sticker to the end of the twine.


This is the inside of the card just waiting for a handwritten note.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks, Michelle, for inspiring us all and sharing your fabulous card!  I love it!  Remember, you can see more of Michelle's work on her blog, here!

We'll see you all back here tomorrow when we'll be sharing Debbie Lacy's final project!
Andi

No comments: