Background

Monday, September 12, 2011

We're laying it all out for you!

This months Design Team assignments were to work on a 2 page layout - our hope is to inspire you to scrap your summer memories!

I'll be sharing my layout with you today, I used the Farm House line from Crate Paper for a school layout and I love the way it turned out!  Take a look!


I used the Farm House line for Adam's first day of preschool - which might not be an obvious choice but it turned out perfectly!  Here's some close ups!



The little flash cards are hand cut from the Graphic45 ABC Collection line, which turned out so cute!


I used Glimmer Mists on the white space on the page, but instead of spraying it I took the sprayer out and just used the tube of the sprayer to drop the mist on the page.  I also detail cut different labels from the paper for the top left corner, I choose the California label since that's where we live and the Apple label since it's a school layout.  I used rub-on's from Foof-a-la, Pink Paislee and October Afternoon.



I used either rub-on numbers or sticker numbers for each picture on the right page.  I then journaled what was happening in each picture and matched them up with the numbers.



I used a lot of the sticker elements from the line, including this cute little flag, tag and "welcome" label.


That's it for me today!  I hope you enjoyed my layouts and are inspired to use paper that might now be an obvious choice!  Please check out my blog to see more of my projects!

I'll be back tomorrow to share a flag tutorial!  Flags are super trendy right now and so easy to make! 
See you tomorrow!
Andi

No comments: