Background

Monday, September 19, 2011

Christmas in September!

Hello!

We're back today with a Christmas layout from Design Team member, Debbie!  Let's hear what Debbie had to say about her project!

This month's project was such a fun layout because of the Authentique Christmas line.  It is such a beautiful collection and I found it to be perfect for some pictures that I have been wanting to scrap and was waiting for the perfect paper.  I used the Yearning, Expectation, Curiosity and Awe.  I also used a sketch from Scrapbook Generations.  My title was done using the Vixen die set from Quikutz.  For my embellishments I made Box Flowers which I had seen in a Creating Keepsakes magazine.

Here's a close up of Debbie's Box Flower.  We'll be sharing a tutorial on this technique tomorrow!


We see you tomorrow with the flower tutorial!

Have a great start to your week!
Andi

No comments: