Background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday with Michelle

Hello!

First off, I am so sorry about the delay in posts!  I worked on Debbie's tutorial for the ribbon flowers last week but Blogger was not cooperative!  Now I'm having problems getting the photos for the tutorial to load!  I promise to get you the tutorial as soon as possible, but for now, thank you for your patience!  I love and loathe technology!  I love it when it's working properly (or when I know how to work it), and loathe it when it doesn't (or when I don't know how to use it!).

Okay, so let's take a look at one of the projects from Design Team member, Michelle!


Michelle designed a 12"x12" layout around her nephews birthday party - which this perfect for Doodle Bugs "Birthday Boy" paper line!  Michelle used Sketch #159 from Creativescrappers.blogspot.com.  Michelle emphasized the designs on the paper by hand cutting some of the balloons from the patterned paper, which she then tied with wired cord for the strings.  I also really like how she used the wired cord and wrapped it around her brackets - they really "pop" with it the extra dimension!





I love how she cut out a party hat from the paper and popped it up on her nephews head!  Super cute!

Thanks so much, Michelle!

We'll be back tomorrow with more DT inspiration - I PROMISE!
Andi



No comments: