Background

Monday, August 8, 2011

It's that time already! More Design Team projects!!!

Hello hello!

It's Design Team reveal time again!  Can you believe it?  Can you believe that it's also August?  That's a shocker for me, I feel like summer just started and I'm already thinking about fall projects that I want to make with the fun new paper that is arriving at Page's daily from CHA!

Okay, onto today's reveal!  I'm going to start off this week with my project, which is made from the new and beautiful Authentique paper!


(Splendid)

(Uncommon)

(Blissful)
I had Splendid to work with, I love the vintage, shabby chic feel of the paper.  It's a heavy weight cardstock, which is so nice because it made my project feel really sturdy without using chipboard for my pages.  Let's take a look at what I created!

I created this pretty little desk album that I adore!  It's so pretty, so girly... and it was so much fun to create!  Using the Authentique paper was like having permission to make the prettiest project that I could think of!  Take a look at some of the details from the book.





Please stop into Page's to take a good look at the book and see all the different pages.

This month we'll be sharing our projects that have handmade embellishments and, along with our projects, we'll be sharing tutorials on how you can create the same embellishments.  I'll be back tomorrow to share a tutorial on how to make the crystal/glitter coated embellishments (pictured above).

Remember to check out the Page's Challenge - you'll be glad that you did!

See you tomorrow!
Andi     

No comments: