Background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Morning Making's!

Hello!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  Maybe you got some cardmaking done... or some pages... or a mini-album that showcases your fun times this summer... or did you get a chance to try any of the tutorial's that we've shared over the past few months?  Well, what ever you did, I hope that you're ready for more inspiration - with Debbie!

Debbie went crazy with this months kit, she created so many different projects that we'll be "oohhhhing" and "aahhhing" for some time!  Let's get started with a card that she created 


This is a card that I made with my kit.  It was fun to make a ruffle across the bottom.  I used my scorer and starting scoring at 1", then 1/2", then 1" again and followed that pattern throughout.  I then folded it and put glue dots at the top where it overlapped to hold it in place.  I then cut a very narrow strip of paper and weaved it through a trim that I had and inked with holes in it to adhere across the top.
Thanks, Debbie! 

We'll be back tomorrow with a great 2 page layout from Debbie!

Have a great Monday!
Andi

No comments: