Background

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Design Team: Red, White and Blue Layout

Hello Pages Peeps!

Design Team Member Lauren here with you today to share with you some fun projects! :)

I hope you all had an amazing 4th of July! Are you ready to scrapbook your memories?


I made this layout from We R Memory Keepers' Red, White and Blue line. Isn't it the cutest? I absolutely LOVE the background paper because it came pretty much scrapbook ready. All I added was some squares for photos and some embellishments. See the photo below to see it before:


Here are some close up photos of my embellishments:




I hope this page inspires you to start scrapbooking your Independence Day fun!

Lauren

Supplies
We R Memory Keepers Red, White and Blue
 - Confetti
 - Celebration
 - Summertime Fun
 - Dark Blue Textured Cardstock
 - Light Red Textured Cardstock
 - White Textured Cardstock
 - Mini Badges
Pearls
Gold ribbon
Label maker

No comments: