Background

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Design Team: An Authentique Mini-Album

Hi Peeps!

Becky here again with a mini-album for you made from Authentique's "Carefree" collection. Even after making yesterday's card and this mini-album, I still want to make more with my kit! The colors are so fun and I still have tons of stickers left on my Details sheet.


Hidden tag with journaling!

Pinwheels!



Supplies
Authentique Carefree collection - "Radiant," "Easygoing," "Content" Authentique Carefree collection - Details stickers
Authentique - Classic Type stickers Black cardstock Brads Toothpicks

I started with a chipboard album that I had in my collection (although you could make it out of cardstock). Once I had covered each panel, it was easy to embellish using the Details sticker sheet. I also made pinwheels to go with the summery theme. To make them I cut a 1 1/4 square. I cut a line from each to corner stopping short of the center. I folded every other panel up and secured them with a brad. It's an easy and quick embellishment that can be made with scraps!


If you'd like to see any of the projects made by the Design Team, they are currently on display at Pages From the Heart. Thank you for reading!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

XOXO,
Becky

No comments: