Background

Friday, July 13, 2012

Design Team: Red, White and Blue 3D Projects

Hello Pages Peeps!

Lauren here again today with some more Red, White & Blue!

I know Independence Day is over but that doesn't mean we should put away the red, white & blue!
There are two projects I have for you today - one that you can use for a cute handout at your next Independence Day bash and one that can be used as decoration for next year or maybe the Olympics coming up!

First I have a 4th of July game packet:



Really, you could use this for an Olympic party if you just change the date. ;) This is a great party favor or can be used as a card for someone who would love to do a patriotic word search.

Supplies
We R Memory Keepers Red, White and Blue
 - Summertime Fun
 - Light Red Textured Cardstock
 - White Textured Cardstock
 - Mini Badges
4th of July Stamps
Red ink
Blue ink
Corner rounder

Here's the second project I made using the super cute BINGO rectangle!


This would make a great decoration or you could even make fun markers like above and play a small game of Bingo! This was made for decoration and I made a little stand for it out of cardboard:


Here's a little closeup of the markers I made using paper and buttons:


Supplies
We R Memory Keepers Red, White and Blue
 - Celebration
 - Summertime Fun
 - Dark Blue Textured Cardstock
Blue buttons
White button
Corner rounder

I hope you enjoyed these red, white and blue projects!

Until next time,

1 comment:

Michelle McClure said...

What a cute project! I've never seen a game packet before, such creativity.