Background

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What a Beautiful Day Layout

Hello Peeps!

Becky here again. Today I will be sharing an Easter layout I made. My husband and I hosted Easter for the first time this year. It was a warm day so we had a BBQ in our new backyard. Both of our beautiful moms were there so, of course, I had to get some pictures!



Supply List
Pink Paislee "Indigo Bleu" - Denim, Burlap, Poplin
Pink Paislee "Indigo Bleu" - Shipping Tags
Yellow and Grey Cardstock
Authentique "Blissful" - Tabloids and Noteables
Alphabet Stickers
Butterfly Punch


I used a sketch by the wonderful Allison Davis for this layout. I loved all of the papers I was given so I wanted to use lots of layering. I also gave my sewing machine another try. I cut a 1/2" strip, a 3" strip, and one that is 2 1/2" x 10". I loved the butterfly on the shipping tag so I added some small punched butterflies. To give them some dimension I folded the wings up and only glued the middle down.

Tomorrow I will be sharing my last project of the month. Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Becky
 

No comments: