Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Design Team: "Sugar & Spice" Card

Hi, Pages Peeps!

It's Lauren here to share with you my next Design Team project for this month. You can see my first project - a scrapbook layout - here!

The clothesline theme for Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Sugar & Spice line is really just the cutest!




I love the Hangin' Out paper design that I didn't want to layer anything on top of it, so I cut out identical pieces of clothing or little animals and used dimenionals to make them pop. The pearls and Stickles add some bling and I layered "girl" on to white card stock and trimmed around the letters to make sure they stood out against the more busy background. This is a fun card to give to an expecting mother or even as an announcement when you know you're having a baby girl.





Supplies:

Yellow card stock
White card stock
Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Sugar & Spice Line: Hangin' Out (Baby Girl)
Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Sugar & Spice Line: Icons Cardstock stickers
Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Mini Pearls: Baby Girl Assortment
Colorbox ink
Clear Stickles
Brown Sharpie

Stay tuned to see my final project!

Lauren

No comments: