Background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Design Team: "Sugar & Spice" Scrapbook Page

Hi, Pages Peeps!


It's Lauren here to share with you my Design Team projects for this month.


Not knowing any baby girls, I will admit it was tough finding inspiration to create a scrapbook page using Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Sugar & Spice line. But the clothesline on their paper was adorable and provided the inspiration for this layout.




My idea behind this page was for it to be a title page or a page where you have one perfect photo that is to be the focus of a page. The stitching on the left requires a needle and a ruler (and a little bit of patience) with your white floss/twine. I really like the way it came together and I hope you think so, too.



 


Supplies:

Green 12 x 12" card stock
Pink 12 x 12" card stock
Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Sugar & Spice Line: Sweetie Pie Stripe
Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Sugar & Spice Line: Icons Cardstock stickers
Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Mini Pearls: Baby Girl Assortment
White floss
Brown floss
Mini clothespins
Colorbox inks
Brown Sharpie

Stay tuned to see my other two projects this week!

Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the card and layout page. Can't wait to make my own for my new granddaughter. Oh, the joys of being a grandma!!!