Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our Color Challenge Winner!

Yay!  Our first Page's Peeps Challenge has come and gone!  If you didn't get a chance to enter your project, please stay tuned because we'll announce another challenge later this month!  Sooo... drum roll please....
the big winner is...

Becky Medrano! 

Here's Becky's layout...

I love the flower embellishments that she made from different sized circles, along with the stems that are brads.  But, my favorite part is definitely the twine that is tied around the bottom of the page with the ribbons tied to it - I think it adds such a statement!

So, thanks for playing along, Becky, and be sure to stop into Page's to collect your colorful Page's Goody Bag!

As for other DT news, I'll be sharing this months DT projects starting next Monday... you will not be disappointed!  And if you haven't checked out Michelle's blog lately, please head on over there - she's been getting a lot of well deserved recognition for her a-ma-zing projects!!!

See you all next Monday.  I hope you're ready to be inspired!
Andi  

5 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

Congrats Becky! Love your super cute layout!

Donna Peep said...

This is really a beautiful page. Good Job.

Becky said...

Thank you!!!! I am so excited! This was a lot of fun!

Pages From the Heart said...

WooHoo Becky! I love the page. Thanks for participating and don't forget to come in for your "Pages Goodie"!

Becky said...

Picked up my goodie bag today and I just wanted to say thank you for the great prize!