Background

Thursday, May 26, 2011

More inspiraton!

Hello! 

Well, it's after 7 pm and I was giving my little guy his bath and kept thinking "Did I do the Page's blog post for today??" - and obviously, I didn't!  So, here's a card that I created from the Nikki Sivils Summertime line!

I took the yellow patterned paper and glued it onto my kraft card base and then stitched around the edges.  I punched my scallop circle and glued that onto the center of the card, then stitched around the inside of that, like the center of a flower, but mostly just for a little more interest.  The white envelope is a die cut that I LOVE!  I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but envelopes are pretty hot right now!
The ice cream square is cut from a piece of patterned paper, then I ran it through my Zyron X Sticker maker, but I ran it through so the adhesive would go onto the patterned side that I wanted to use.  I then took some glass glitter and sprinkled it onto the square and then pressed it in.  I love this look - it's quick, easy and non-messy!  I popped up the ice cream square and used the "enjoy" individual letters for my sentiment.  I sewed along the bottom of the "enjoy" sentiment for added interest.

And that's it!  A pretty easy card, but a very sweet one!
We'll see you tomorrow, although I guess I can't guarantee a time! 
Andi

No comments: