Background

Friday, May 27, 2011

A fun and cute card from Christina

Hello!  Good morning!

Today we'll be sharing a project made with a fun little Cottage Cutz die, $1 stamp, sentiment stickers and the WeRMemories paper.  Isn't this little guy so cute?  I love his little scarf around his neck!  Let's take a look at the card that Christina created!



 The "grass" paper is from WeR, Christina then stamped the flowers from a $1 stamp onto the card and colored them in with colored pencils.  She then die cut the little goose and put him together and glued him down so he was holding the flowers.  She punched out the scallop square and added the sentiment sticker with a little bit of ribbon to add some dimension!  Thanks for the fun card, Christina!

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!  The DT will be back next week with an awesome project from  our Guest Designer, Francine - if you love altered art and Graphic 45 then you'll love these projects!  I kept looking at them and seeing more details that I had missed the first 20 times I'd looked!  Also, as I mentioned in my post yesterday, we have an exciting opportunity for our readers that we'll be announcing next week about a challenge inspired by Pages! 

Andi

No comments: