Background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm totally stuck on these!

We're going to share more of Michelle's awesome projects today!  She created 2 different types of stick projects... some cupcake toppers using the i-Tool and some stick pins!  Take a look!

Aren't these little guys the cutest?  Michelle punched out different sized butterflies from her JilliBean Soup papers and layered them around stick pins, added some i-top bling and some wired ribbon for the antennas.  I love these all on their own, as seen here, or you could add them to a card or layout!  Super fun!

And here's Michelle's cupcake toppers - she used the i-Top tool to create this fun cupcake toppers!  I'll have to find out how she made the stars... I love how she personalized the cupcake toppers with a picture of her friend using the i-Top tool - it's also makes me want cupcakes!


I also think the flowers are the base of the pins are a great touch - it really adds interest and keeps your eyes moving around the project.  And isn't the pinwheel/lollipop adorable?  Michelle took some bakers twine and wrapped it in a circular pattern onto a circle piece of paper.  So cute and easy to do!  I also love the little strawberries dangling on the side of the cupcake stands - I just love how Michelle thought to use all the different product in such original ways!

You can check out more of Michelle's projects on her blog

We'll see you back here tomorrow!
Andi

No comments: