Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Please meet our Guest Designer, Francine!

Hello Everyone!

Well, you've now meet all the talented ladies on our Design Team (I happen to know that Michelle is already done with 1 project!), so let me introduce you to our fabulous Guest Designer, Francine! Francine has been published in Altered Arts for her 3-D projects, as well as a coffee book and has a great altered style! Take a moment and get to know her!

Tell us a little about yourself!
I am a self-taught artist working in mixed media and altered art.
I love to decorate bottles and shoes and decoupage as well.
My love for art started as a little girl when I started drawing.

What is your scrapbook style?
My scrapbook style is traditional, shabby chic, vintage. I love
anything vintage and old. I usually do not like cutesy!

Are you scrapbook, card or project person?
I am mostly a project person first and then scrapbook layouts
come next.

What's on your scrapbook desk right now?
On my scrap desk right now is a complete mess! LOL
I have a hard time working in disarray but will be cleaning
it up real soon, so I can start working again.

What is your favorite product? Favorite companies or lines?
My favorite product would most likely be Prima Flower
embellishments. I love working with them. I love vintage
papers like Graphic 45, Bo Bunny, Glitz Designs and
K & Company.

What can you not scrap without?
I cannot scrap without my tape runners, tape dots, any kind
of glues and glue sticks and adhesives necessary to work.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from looking at pictures and scenery
and get my ideas from that.

What are your favorite television shows? Your favorite music?
My favorite tv shows, would be Friends, Law & Order,
Mike & Molly, I think too many to list. Music varies as well, I would say all (especially Disco), Jazz, I do not like country or opera.

What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory is the smell of my mom's
cooking and all of us sitting at the table eating the
delicious food.

If you were having a dinner party, which 5 guests would you invite?
The five people I would invite would be: Anthony LaPaglia,
Chris Noth, Oprah, Paula Dean and Jennifer Lopez

What is one thing on your bucket list?
The one and most important thing on my bucket list
is to become an accomplished artist, published, and
recognized.

Thanks for sharing, Francine! And here's some of Francine's work!


You can also check out Francine's blog, www.exclusivelyoursdesigns.blogspot.com for more inspiration!

Well, that's it for now! Check back around the middle of May to see what the Design Team cooked up. You'll be seeing some fun JilliBean product, Graphic 45, WeR and much more! You can also head into the store to see the projects that got the ladies their spots on the DT!

See you soon!
Andi

No comments: