Background

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Witchy Halloween Cards

Hello Peeps!

Becky again with two more Halloween cards using the "Black Widow" collection by We R Memory Keepers. This line is now in stock at Pages From the Heart.


Coming up with a sentiment with the word "witchy" in it was a little tricky but I think "Witchy Wishes" works well! The spider and sentiment are both a part of the "Witchy" stamp set. I embossed both of them with clear embossing powder for a different effect. 


The witches hat came from the same "Witchy" stamp set I used in the previous card. I added orange Stickles in between the stripes because one can never have enough sparkle! The doily was cut using the new mini Lucky 8 punch by We R. These are in stock at the store and very easy to use!

I'll be back later this week with a Halloween layout with a sweet story. Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Becky

No comments: