Background

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Design Team: Summertime

Hi, Pages Peeps!

It's Lauren here to share with you my Design Team projects this month.


I created this Summertime mini book to be filled with beach and summer photos. I loved how wonderful We R Memory Keepers Down the Boardwalk line's colors and papers are! They also have matching card stock so you don't have to worry about finding the right match. Below are photos from the book.







When I was done with the pages, I hole punched them, put some eyelets in and binder them with a ring. It's an easy book to make and would help make your beach memories last longer - or would be a great gift!

Supplies
We R Memory Keepers Down by the Boardwalk:
     Ocean 12 x 12" Textured Card stock
     Sea Weed 12 x 12" Textured Card stock
     Coral 12 x 12" Textured Card stock
     Gone Surfin 12 x 12" Paper
     Reef 12 x 12" Paper
     Down by the Sea 12 x 12" Paper
     Layered Chipboard Tags
Yellow 1/2" satin ribbon
Corner rounder
Hole punch
Eyelets
Ring clasp
Mini stapler
Washi tape
Seahorse punch

Hope you enjoyed the album! I still had some paper left over when I was done with the album so I thought I'd make a summery card to match. :)


I used a chipboard piece that says "I hope that you have a splash splash kind of summertime" and can be used for any occasion - as long as it's in the summer!


Supplies
We R Memory Keepers Down by the Boardwalk:
     Ocean 12 x 12" Textured Card stock
     Reef 12 x 12" Paper
     Down by the Sea 12 x 12" Paper
     Layered Chipboard Tags
Yellow 1/2" satin ribbon
Corner rounder
Washi tape

I hope you enjoyed these summer projects and are inspired to create!
Have a happy summer!

Lauren

No comments: