· Are you fun? Are you innovative?
· Do you love paper crafting? Or all crafting?
· Are you blog savvy? If not, are you a quick learner?
· Do you like free product and sneak peaks of upcoming product and trends?
· Do you LOVE Pages from the Heart? Will you only say nice things about us?
We are looking for 4 individuals to represent Pages from the Heart! We are looking for people who are open to support our blog and support events and projects at the store.
You will be expected to post 2 layouts, 2 cards and/or 1 project per month on our blog and in store. These samples will need to have easy to read instructions or descriptions; tips and tricks are also appreciated! We’re looking for ways for people to stay inspired to use the supplies that they have and the new supplies offered at Pages. In return for your projects, you will earn store credit from Pages.
· The term will be for 6 months starting April 15th.
· Applicants must be 18 years old.
· Open to everyone but must be willing to attend occasional meetings or webinars, and special events at Pages from the Heart.
· Design Team experience is not a must, but doesn’t hurt either!
· You’ll be supplied monthly (or as needed) with store product. You’ll have to complete your assignments using the projects in the time allotted – you’ll get to keep the leftovers AND earn credit to get more goodies! It’s a win-win!
· New members will be contacted by April 5th
How to Apply:
Please send pictures of:
· 2 double page layouts or 4 single page layouts
· 2 cards
· 1 3-D project
To firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep file size small! You will not be judged on your photo skills, but to get a good idea of your work your photo will have to be clear and show good details. All samples must be original to you!!! If you are chosen for the Design Team, your samples will become property of Pages from the Heart.
Include a little about yourself, like…
· When did you start paper crafting?
· Are you on any other Design Teams or do you have any Design Team experience?
· What are your favorite company’s or products? Do you have a passion for Glimmer Mist? Stamps? Paper? What’s your vice?
· Do you have a blog? If so, please send me the link!
· Do you follow any blogs? If so, please let me know some of them!
· Have you even been published? Do you submit your designs?
· What style are you? Do you like clean, simple designs? Are you vintage? Or shabby? Or something totally unique, like vintage with classic lines?
· Anything else that you think is important about yourself. I don’t need your life story, but I would like a good idea of who you are and what drives your paper crafting passion! Crafting is part about expression, but then also about your story and connections to people!
Submissions open till March 31st, Midnight!