Background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Arrivals



I've been gone, for like, forever, but today I have 2 new Doodlebug lines and 2 new Bo Bunny lines. They are all so cute, I don't know where to start, so I'm going to start with Doodlebug cuz i got theirs 1st. Bon Appetite and Welcome Home are two of the best lines that Doodlebug has had in a long time. I received papers, stickers, brads, braddies (so cute), jewels and die-cut sheets for both lines. If making cookbook/recipe books for Christmas gifts is on your to-do list, "Bon Appetite" is exactly what you need. While the "Welcome Home" line will be perfect for mini family albums. And I know we haven't even reached Halloween yet, but Bo Bunny's Valentine lines, "Crush Love" and "Crazy Love" are here and I must say, Bo Bunny has done it again. They always manage to come out with something new that's fun & fresh and I can't wait for you to see them. We have papers & stickers from both lines, plus a few rub-ons thrown in.

No comments: