Background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Favorite Peeps


I just received all the specifics for Taylor's classes this month and I can't wait to share them with you. Friday, March 26th beginning at 7:00pm she will be using her new "Favorite Peeps" stamp set filled with spring creatures and sweet sentiments to create these 5 cards. You'll be using Copic Markers to color your images and since Taylor is Copic Certified, she will share with you her tricks in using these amazing markers. The class cost is $35 (includes stamp set)or $20 (without stamp set). So join us in "Peep's Parlor" for a night of fun and bring your "favorite peep" to join you.

Check back tomorrow. I'll be sharing the 2nd class that Taylor is teaching while she's here!

1 comment:

Do Be Do Bead Do said...

I definitely want to take one of her classes. Will wait until I see the other before I decide! Also, was wondering if I can come to the monthly card night and just purchase one of the sets on the wall for that night but use the one I got on Monday. Make sense? See you on Saturday to pick up the stamps that you are holding for me. :)