Background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Design Team: "Sugar & Spice" 3D Project

Hi, Pages Peeps!

It's Lauren here to share with you my final Design Team project for this month. You can see my first project (scrapbook layout) here and my second project (card) here!



The cute birds from Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Sugar & Spice line cross over very well with their Hello Spring line. And these little birds inspired my birdhouse!


I found this wooden birdhouse and used modge podge to add the paper to the sides of the birdhouse. I tied the ribbon around, added a bird sticker and hot glued the flowers in place. When I was looking at my birdhouse, I realized it needed a little more... bling! I used some purple Stickles and outlined the roof of the house (it also helps hide any paper that doesn't quite cover all of the birdhouse). :) I hope you enjoy this project; it looks great on a desk at work or in a windowsill.



Supplies:
Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Hello Spring Line: Chickadees
Doodlebug Design Inc.'s 
Hello Spring Line:
 May Flowers
Doodlebug Design Inc.'s Sugar & Spice Line: Icons Cardstock stickers
Purple, polka dot ribbon
Paper flowers
Wooden bird house
Modge Podge
Purple Stickles

Thanks for joining me this week!

Lauren

No comments: