Background

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Always Smiling Clipboard

Hello Peeps! Happy Thursday!

This is my last project for this month. I was perusing the aisles at Dollar Tree (one of my FAVORITE spots!) when I came upon this miniature clipboards. I thought they were adorable so I picked one up (or two or three), not yet knowing what I would do with it but knowing I wanted to use it somehow. It didn't sit around my craft room for long!


Supply List Pink Paislee "Indigo Bleu" - Poplin Yellow Cardstock Authentique "Blissful" - Headlines and Noteables
Ribbon
Other: Dictionary Paper, Clipboard, Scallop Circle Punch, Grey Acrylic Paint


The first thing I did was paint the edges of the clipboard with matching acrylic paint. By doing this my paper measurements didn't have to be exact. And if there is one thing I am not great at, it's being exact.


Once the paint dried, I attached the patterned paper using liquid glue. I added some ribbon to the clip and a small embellishment (which I attached with a safety pin). I popped up the large sentiment along the bottom and added one of the dictionary paper flowers I also made for the card I shared last week. I clipped the picture on so that it can be changed.


Thank you so much for stopping by! If you'd like get up close and personal with any of the projects shared here on the blog, they are on display at Pages From the Heart.


XOXO,
Becky

No comments: