Background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lucky Us! Challenge Reveal

Hello!

Today we'll be sharing Becky's Lucky Challenge project, which turned out super cute and is very sweet! 

Let's take a look!


Love Note's Box by Becky

I began with a plain white box that I found at Michaels. Using Doodlebugs' Colorwheel and Petite Prints Collections, I covered the white box section by section, adhering the paper with Mod Podge. I let it set overnight and then started embellishing. The Cute Cuts that I had leftover from my January project kit were perfect for the top of the box. The inside looked a little bare so I added some more of the Colorwheel paper. I plan on using the box for storing letters my then-boyfriend, now-husband wrote me while he was working with a professional sports team and traveling a lot. The inside of the lid will eventually have some journaling describing the situation.


I truly love this collection and am so glad I could squeeze another project from my scraps!

Supplies:
Doodlebug Design - Colorwheel Collection - Fancy Florals
Doodlebug Design - Colorwheel Collection - Cute Cuts
Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints Collection
Doodlebug Design Alphabet Rub-Ons Bubblegum
My Little Shoebox Mini Alphabet Stickers - Lilac
Other:
Tim Holtz Box Feet
White Box
Lace
Heart Stick Pins

Thanks, Becky for this cute box!  I'm sure that you felt very lucky to receive the notes, which makes that box a Lucky in Love Box!

We'll see everyone next month for more Design Team reveals!  Thanks for stopping by!
Andi

No comments: