Background

Monday, June 27, 2011

A card from Michelle

Hello!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend, got a little bit of crafting in along with your normal happenings!  So now let's start off the week with a little inspiration from Michelle; here's another project using MyMindsEye's Fly a Kit paper!

 Happy go Lucky Card:




This is a card based on a Got Sketch card #117 sketch which you can find here: http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/2011/05/sketch-117-card.html

I cut out a cloud shape from a piece of scratch paper, using the negative space, I dabbed some white ink and made some cloud patterns on blue cardstock. I cut out a kite from the patterned paper and popped it up. I made a tail from wired cording and baker's twine.



Thanks, Michelle!  And remember to stop in at Pages to see this card in person so you can really see all of the details!

A little bit of news -  We'll be announcing our monthly challenge for your, our viewers, so keep checking in!  I'm also holding off on the yo-yo tutorial for a little bit - but don't worry, we will be doing a tutorial in the near future AND it'll be from someone special that you all will remember from a past Page's post... do you have an idea of who I'm talking about???

We'll see you all later!
Andi

No comments: